Webseite AVA & MAY
#You is a young, ambitious and fast growing technology-enabled brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. Founded by an experienced team with a track record of launching and scaling DTC brands, we set ourselves apart with state of the art technology & operations, best in class marketing, creative content and a strong community of loving customers. All these provide the backbone to the fast growth of our brand portfolio.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness and is one of the fastest growing DTC brands in Europe. Its sister brand FAYNT is the latest addition to the Hashtag You portfolio and about to revolutionise the personal fragrance space. And we do not stop there – with new categories, new products and manifold growth opportunities still to come.
As Supply Chain Manager (Packaging) (w/m/x) you are the main contact person of all our packaging suppliers. You will be supporting the Senior Supply Chain Manager and the Senior Brand Developer on all product packaging related projects and you will constantly look for ways to provide our customers with an even better experience across both our Brands, AVA & MAY and FAYNT.
- Source packaging suppliers & materials in line with operational and product development requirements and advise the Operations Team on which suppliers to contract with
- Maintain and update a supplier database and find alternative suppliers if the existing ones are unable to meet the needs of product development and operational teams
- Develop and implement innovative and environmentally friendly ideas to enhance sourcing strategies based on requirements of the operations and product development teams
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers and be their main point of contact
- Manage product samples delivery across suppliers and internally
- Manage all purchase orders and delivery planning for the suppliers you are responsible for in accordance with stock levels, past sales and sales forecast
- Improve the performance & bring more value by reducing costs within several packaging projects
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Buying, Industrial and Product Design or any other relevant field
- You have 2+ years of packaging technology related experience either in supply chain, buying, packaging development or procurement.
- Quick learner with an ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in excel and data analytics
- Attention to detail and the ability to zoom out to think strategically
- Ability to solve problems thinking outside the box
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain a high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
- Your own MacBook, public transport ticket, office drinks & snacks
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to meet you!
AVA & MAY
Schivelbeiner Straße 42