UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform that empowers product teams with the speed and visibility to create better user experiences. Our vision is to make every app experience in the world a positive and effortless one.
Are you ready to do the best work of your career? At UXCam, you’ll work alongside self-driven, creative, and entrepreneurial-minded individuals. We’re looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make an impact at our hyper-growth stage startup.
We’re proud to work with global brands like Delivery Hero, Rappi, Costa Coffee, and Virgin Mobile to deliver the best mobile app experiences. By leading with the unshakable belief that caring for customers leads to better businesses, we’re backed by Silicon Valley investors and 500 Startups.
At UXCam, diversity is our strength. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment and looking for team members from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds. If you’re ready for your next big career challenge, we want to hear from you.
About The Role
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? At UXCam, you’ll work with self-motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial people. We’re looking for people who feel empowered by flat hierarchies and want to make a difference in our growing startup.
UXCam is a mobile app analytics platform (B2B) that gives product teams the speed and visibility to create better user experiences and build better products. Our vision is to empower every mobile team to unlock their full potential.
As a working student, you don’t need to bring any experience. We are looking for ambition, proactivity, and potential.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be a storyteller: Create marketing copy for newsletters, social media, and other channels.
- Get ownership: Work with our CRM to develop, execute, and report on e-mail campaigns.
- Bring new ideas: Research trends, marketing channels, and editorial topics.
Get creative: Do basic graphic design tasks.
What You’ll Need to Succeed at this role
- Ambition to develop into a top marketer
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in marketing, business, or a related field and able to work 20 hours per week
- You have a keen interest in startups, entrepreneurship, and innovation
- Thrives in a hybrid working environment
- Talent for creative copywriting and storytelling
- Independent working style and the ability to work in a structured manner within short deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Excel / Google Sheets skills are a plus
- Experience with ChatGPT prompting is a plus
What we’ll offer you
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Work autonomy, meaningful challenges, and significant impact on the company culture
- International environment with team members from all around the world
- Supportive peers who are passionate about their field
- Open and friendly culture, flexible working conditions
- Hybrid work environment
- Healthy snacks & breakfasts in the cozy and modern office
- Monthly company dinners & Quarterly company events
- 20 days off/year as a student – 5 working days a week
- Six months contract with the possibility of an extension
- Remuneration: 860 EUR/month
For more information and to apply, click here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/4ac7c97bc908c09fe3f2d29bd1a95d8da6de7bb6a318e03b9c4a79937433d6fb