Webseite Audio-Technica Ltd.
As a member of the European Marketing team, provide effective support in the planning and execution of marketing strategies across all business units, for both our own Audio-Technica brand as well as for the distributed brands.
Demonstrating excellent organization and communication skills, you will collaborate with key stakeholders in the regional teams to organise campaigns and create content, maintaining a strong focus on the monitoring, coordination and timely delivery of marketing projects.
People Management Responsibilities
Content creation, planning & timely delivery of marketing projects across all business units, whilst maintaining positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out effective monitoring and organization of daily administrative tasks to ensure functionality and coordination of marketing activities.
- Support colleagues across the business in the organization and implementation of projects and product launches.
- Create, collect and compose content for our Distributed Brand website and social accounts.
- Take responsibility for the management of digital communication channels such as Mailchimp, creating and distributing original content for customer and internal communications (newsletters, etc.)
- Administration, collection and organisation of Commercial & Distributed Brands marketing documents in the operational business, working with the design team to create and share marketing documents such as case studies, brochures, sales sheets and presentations.
- Communicate directly with Affiliates, Offices, Distributors and Brands, building trust and confidence and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Proactively contribute creative input and develop new ideas with the teams for new projects or campaigns.
- Respond to all relevant administrative queries from colleagues directly in a timely manner or coordinate them with the EMEA Marketing Team, as required.
- Act as the day-to-day interface between operational and strategic marketing to ensure clear communications and effective implementation of strategies.
- Actively participate in projects as required to optimise customer and stakeholder communication.
- Effectively monitor and manage marketing and press enquiries received and respond to them in a timely manner.
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of our Distributed Brand website and internal databases to ensure accurate and up to date content.
Internal and External Relationships
- Audio-Technica staff across EMEA
- Staff employed with Distributed Brands
- Agency staff
- PR / Press & Influencer network
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Completed Marketing apprenticeship or at least 3 years experience in a Marketing role
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Intercultural competence, openness and empathy
- High-level teamwork, communication and cooperation skills, with the ability to build positive relationships within the organisation, agencies and other key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proactive approach with a focus on results and a “Getting things done” attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information to stakeholders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and communicate workload with managers and the wider marketing team
- Confident to share creative ideas
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, managing own workload and delivering on-time
- Confident in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), WordPress, newsletter applications as MailChimp & social media channels and able to adapt easily to new applications/media
- Knowledge of the Pro-Audio Sector or another professional B2B industry
- Fluency in another European language
This role requires occasional EU/UK travel, with overnight stays as necessary
Please send your application letter incl. CV, salary expectations and earliest start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org