Webseite Patient 21 SE
Patient21 is seeking a talented and results-driven Performance Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing strategies, data analysis, and campaign optimization. As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving company growth utilizing various digital channels and marketing tactics. Your expertise will help us maximize the impact of our healthcare solutions and drive growth for the company.
- Develop and execute performance marketing strategies and campaigns to drive patient growth across multiple digital channels (e.g., SEM, paid social, display advertising, etc.).
- Collaborate with designers to create ad creatives, and split test the creative and ad copy to find the best performing one
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including Product, BI, CRM, and Dental excellence to create compelling campaigns and assets that resonate with our target audience.
- Collaborate with recruiters and the employer brand manager to develop and execute digital campaigns for talent acquisition
- Refine keyword strategies, implement effective ad copies and enhance landing page experiences to boost campaign performance.
- Manage and optimize paid advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, bidding strategies, keyword research, and ad copy creation to achieve ROI goals.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze performance data to identify opportunities for improvement, make data-driven decisions, and iterate on marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in performance marketing to keep our strategies innovative and competitive.
- Provide regular reporting and insights on key performance metrics, campaign performance, and recommendations for improvement to stakeholders.
- Monitor our competitors and identify market trends to act accordingly
- Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards in the healthcare and digital marketing space.
- Proficiency in digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and marketing analytics tools
- Proven track record of managing high user acquisition budgets across multiple networks
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive marketing decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and propose innovative solutions.
- German native, English C1+
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission with real social impact
- A steep learning curve and broad development opportunities. We support your personal and professional development and offer you a wide range of opportunities to realise your potential
- Flat hierarchies and a team of experienced colleagues where everyone works together as equals
- Being part of a culture that encourages You to bring in your ideas, define challenging goals and work with a high degree of autonomy
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid of home office and on-site work in the practices
- Attractive remuneration and a colourful mix of various benefits
We are growing and excited to meet you to join us on our mission. Let’s revolutionize health care together!
For more information and to apply, click here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/93758a5de59d7598719390f14a8b8fd2893786e2bf30d4f7917c43be1a6b027e
Patient 21 SE